Eggs are a healthy source of protein and consumed in the right amounts they can form part of your food intake.
Thing is I’ve never really learned to cook them other than scrambling, boiling, frying or poaching.
Today’s recipe will fix that and puts a delicious twist on these protein packed beauties.
Bell Pepper Eggs
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into 1/4″ rings
- 6 eggs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
How To Make Bell Pepper Eggs
- Heat and lightly grease a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place a bell pepper ring in the frying pan and sauté for two minutes.
- Flip the ring, then crack an egg in the middle.
- Season with salt and pepper, then cook until the egg is cooked to your liking usually 2 to 4 minutes.
- Repeat with the other eggs, then garnish with chives and parsley.