Well actually Krysten did it 28 days which makes Krysten’s transformation even sweeter.
A huge congratulations to Krysten who has lost an amazing 10 pounds/4.5kg in less than 30 days with an online exercise and nutrition program and a dedicated personal coach.
How did she do it?
The program Krysten followed for her 12 week plan is called ‘6 Weeks of THE WORK!’ and is led by an extremely motivational trainer called Amoila Cesar.
Amoila’s program is high intensity and it will torch your body fat and get you in the best shape of your life.
Krysten followed this program and focused on her nutrition with the Ultimate Portion Fix.
What is the Ultimate Portion Fix?
The Ultimate Portion Fix is a premium nutrition program is a standalone nutrition program that you can access on the nutrition tab of the online studio.
What you’ll get is:
Over 30 new videos about portion control containers with deep dives into the principles of the program so you can really grasp each concept, plus
- Set of 7 Portion-control containers
- Program Workbook
- Daily Logbook
- Fixate Volume 2 Cookbook. Includes 102 new recipes.
- 75 Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids PDF (digital). A quick and easy resource for parents that want to make sure their kids getting a variety of healthy foods and not eating the same things over and over again.
- The FIXATE Cooking Show. Get access to over 200 delicious recipes and corresponding videos.
- Tracking on iOS and Android devices. On iOS users can find container, weight and water tracking in the Nutrition+ app. On Android, users can track these items within the Beachbody On Demand app.
- Beachbody Insulated Tote Bag. Comes with large partitioned containers, ice packs, and plenty of storage so you can take your food with you wherever you go and stay on track (included in the Combo Pack and as an optional purchase).
- BONUS Complete 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme Programs shot in real time starting April 1. Available within the Ultimate Portion Fix tile on the Nutrition tab.
Clearly Krysten is taking control of her health and fitness and deserves recognition for sticking with it and being confident enough to show off her results.
Congratulations Krysten! 💪💪